To be honest I have been really down this week since I´m a bit ill and I couldn´t really enjoy the weekend before. Although I wasn´t that motivated it became the highlight of this week!
I went to the Quiz at the Office (which is one of the best Pubs in Graz) with friends from my English group! [to know whith who I went see Alex´post ;)]
At first when we arrived every table was taken so we had to sit at the bar which was even more fun than we could imagine because we kept talking with Spencer (the barkeeper) the whole night and I did a quiz with him to get a round of shots for the whole group. Unfortunately I couldn´t make it since the aim of this play was to solve math problems but to never say fifteen and due to various tricks he actually made this little word come out of my mouth!
When the quiz started we didn´t know that it would be so hard but we could at least get a few answers right- mostly with the help of Spencer. However, after some time the quiz wasn´t really important anymore because we just kept talking (in English) and had so much fun with each other. That way we could also find out more about us! All in all we said quite a lot of stupid things, like for example our group name: Nasty Squirrels!!! ^^
In the end we were pretty good in the quiz and even got a round of shots as prize but I wasn´t there anymore because I had to leave around 15 minutes earlier because of my bus! (that´s so typical for me :( )
For me it was an extremely hilarious night and I practiced my English so much. Therefore I would like to repeat it!
Wishes Sabi! =)

I went to the Quiz at the Office (which is one of the best Pubs in Graz) with friends from my English group! [to know whith who I went see Alex´post ;)]
At first when we arrived every table was taken so we had to sit at the bar which was even more fun than we could imagine because we kept talking with Spencer (the barkeeper) the whole night and I did a quiz with him to get a round of shots for the whole group. Unfortunately I couldn´t make it since the aim of this play was to solve math problems but to never say fifteen and due to various tricks he actually made this little word come out of my mouth!
When the quiz started we didn´t know that it would be so hard but we could at least get a few answers right- mostly with the help of Spencer. However, after some time the quiz wasn´t really important anymore because we just kept talking (in English) and had so much fun with each other. That way we could also find out more about us! All in all we said quite a lot of stupid things, like for example our group name: Nasty Squirrels!!! ^^
In the end we were pretty good in the quiz and even got a round of shots as prize but I wasn´t there anymore because I had to leave around 15 minutes earlier because of my bus! (that´s so typical for me :( )
For me it was an extremely hilarious night and I practiced my English so much. Therefore I would like to repeat it!
Wishes Sabi! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment