Hello everybody!
I don´t know who of you have been to Ireland so far but I decided to give you some information on this country because I love it very much. For me it was live at first sight!
My first time visiting Ireland was a language trip with my class but I enjoyed it more than I thought. Beforehand we got lots of material concerning Ireland, the Irish culture and the mentality of the Irish people.
The first thing which grasped my interest was the history of the country. More precisely I wanted to know everything about the conflict between England and Ireland and how the country became seperated. We also watched a film but unfortunately I can´t remember it´s name. In fact it revolved around Michael Collinswho was very important for the independence of Southern When we were in Ireland we visited a Wax Museum which has mostly displays figures of historical important persons.
Additionally we went to see a performance of River Dance and the people there animated us to participae and also showed us a few steps but to be honest it doesn´t look as hard as it really is. After the performance they played a few typical Irish songs for us like "Dirty old town" and "Molly Malone" and asked they asked us to sing some austrian songs to them. All in all it was really funny and I enjoyed the music a lot. After that I went to some shops and bought quite a few CD´s with Irish songs.
During my language trip I experienced so many awesome things like going to pubs, the musicians n the streets in Temple Bar and so much more like only talking to strangers because all of the were extremely nice!
After those two weeks I decided that I need to visit Irelnad at least once again. Because of my affection for this country I went there once again this year. Unfortunately it was only for one week but since I took my best friend with me it was a lot of fun.
Our trip started in Dublin and we visited various towns. Like Kilkenny, Limerick, Cork, Kerry....We visited a Whisky distillery, pubs, did a lot of shopping in Dublin, got to see the cliffs of Moher and the most western point of Ireland where I decided to go swimming for about five minutes.
For me those trips where unforgettable and I will always cherrish these experiences. And I cpuldn´t even ell you half of everything I want to, so maybe I will posts a few mor things aboout Itelnad. In the end I am sure that my trip this year definitely wasn´t the last one. Hope I could wake your interst a bit! I
Yours Sabi! :)
I don´t know who of you have been to Ireland so far but I decided to give you some information on this country because I love it very much. For me it was live at first sight!
My first time visiting Ireland was a language trip with my class but I enjoyed it more than I thought. Beforehand we got lots of material concerning Ireland, the Irish culture and the mentality of the Irish people.
The first thing which grasped my interest was the history of the country. More precisely I wanted to know everything about the conflict between England and Ireland and how the country became seperated. We also watched a film but unfortunately I can´t remember it´s name. In fact it revolved around Michael Collinswho was very important for the independence of Southern When we were in Ireland we visited a Wax Museum which has mostly displays figures of historical important persons.
Additionally we went to see a performance of River Dance and the people there animated us to participae and also showed us a few steps but to be honest it doesn´t look as hard as it really is. After the performance they played a few typical Irish songs for us like "Dirty old town" and "Molly Malone" and asked they asked us to sing some austrian songs to them. All in all it was really funny and I enjoyed the music a lot. After that I went to some shops and bought quite a few CD´s with Irish songs.
During my language trip I experienced so many awesome things like going to pubs, the musicians n the streets in Temple Bar and so much more like only talking to strangers because all of the were extremely nice!
After those two weeks I decided that I need to visit Irelnad at least once again. Because of my affection for this country I went there once again this year. Unfortunately it was only for one week but since I took my best friend with me it was a lot of fun.
Our trip started in Dublin and we visited various towns. Like Kilkenny, Limerick, Cork, Kerry....We visited a Whisky distillery, pubs, did a lot of shopping in Dublin, got to see the cliffs of Moher and the most western point of Ireland where I decided to go swimming for about five minutes.
For me those trips where unforgettable and I will always cherrish these experiences. And I cpuldn´t even ell you half of everything I want to, so maybe I will posts a few mor things aboout Itelnad. In the end I am sure that my trip this year definitely wasn´t the last one. Hope I could wake your interst a bit! I
Yours Sabi! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment