Hey Guys!
I just watched a few videos on Youtube and among them there was one who dealt with male idol groups in KPop (I already told you that Kpop is one of m hobbies) and I don´t know if you ever watched a music video or have seen them on TV but most korean guys aren´t as "manly" as western men. Therefore they often work with a bit of a girly image in the music business. For me personally it doesn´t matter wether they look really handsome (like a bit feminim) or just average what counts for me is the music.
So I watched this video on Youtube and firstly it seemed like a normal fanvideo to me but then I red the descriptions and realized that the girl who made this video is homophobic and told us that Kpop tells us that it is okay for men to be feminin....
After that I decided to read comments below the video and I found conevrsations like:
"I have a question, is it a sin to listen to that ''idol'' it make you take part at their sin or what?"
- "Yes"
-"what if you just listen to the music and not idolize any of them? i don't like any of the fan service... i only like the music, so is it ok to listen to the songs?"
- "No the music is also not of God. If you are a christian get some christian music. If not then you need to give your life to Jesus and get saved first."
"This is so absolutely true!! God bless your work! I have noticed that they promote pretty boy bands all in the name of entertainment and the people of Korea buy it up! Now, K-pop is getting popular in the states!! It's a sign that we need to wake up and realize that Satan is at work in K-pop and other music. "
To be honest I was so mad that I would have loved to shout in their faces because it doesn´t only concern Kpop. Those comments refer to all hommosexual people and I am really open and tolerant about the different lifestyles. I absolutely hate it when people say such things. And I really truly believed that we live in the 21 st century where we don´t have to concern ourselves with wether someone is gay or heterosexual because it really doesn´t make a difference!
Just so that you understand what I mean I will give you pictures to compare!

I don´t think that he looks feminin, but if you compare him to western guys he probably looks less "manly".
He really looks a little bit like a girl but honestly, that´s the way he looks!
To make clear what I tried to say I want to tell you just one thing: I am really against people who think that homosexuals are "an inferior being" or not according to " the will of God" ! And I can´t understand how people can be o narrow minded in these days and age!
So I would really like to read your opinions on this topic so just leave a comment! Nice Sunday everyone!
I just watched a few videos on Youtube and among them there was one who dealt with male idol groups in KPop (I already told you that Kpop is one of m hobbies) and I don´t know if you ever watched a music video or have seen them on TV but most korean guys aren´t as "manly" as western men. Therefore they often work with a bit of a girly image in the music business. For me personally it doesn´t matter wether they look really handsome (like a bit feminim) or just average what counts for me is the music.
So I watched this video on Youtube and firstly it seemed like a normal fanvideo to me but then I red the descriptions and realized that the girl who made this video is homophobic and told us that Kpop tells us that it is okay for men to be feminin....
After that I decided to read comments below the video and I found conevrsations like:
"I have a question, is it a sin to listen to that ''idol'' it make you take part at their sin or what?"
- "Yes"
-"what if you just listen to the music and not idolize any of them? i don't like any of the fan service... i only like the music, so is it ok to listen to the songs?"
- "No the music is also not of God. If you are a christian get some christian music. If not then you need to give your life to Jesus and get saved first."
"This is so absolutely true!! God bless your work! I have noticed that they promote pretty boy bands all in the name of entertainment and the people of Korea buy it up! Now, K-pop is getting popular in the states!! It's a sign that we need to wake up and realize that Satan is at work in K-pop and other music. "
To be honest I was so mad that I would have loved to shout in their faces because it doesn´t only concern Kpop. Those comments refer to all hommosexual people and I am really open and tolerant about the different lifestyles. I absolutely hate it when people say such things. And I really truly believed that we live in the 21 st century where we don´t have to concern ourselves with wether someone is gay or heterosexual because it really doesn´t make a difference!
Just so that you understand what I mean I will give you pictures to compare!
I don´t think that he looks feminin, but if you compare him to western guys he probably looks less "manly".
He really looks a little bit like a girl but honestly, that´s the way he looks!
To make clear what I tried to say I want to tell you just one thing: I am really against people who think that homosexuals are "an inferior being" or not according to " the will of God" ! And I can´t understand how people can be o narrow minded in these days and age!
So I would really like to read your opinions on this topic so just leave a comment! Nice Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment