Hey everybody! :)
How are you? I can honestly say, that I am really stressed at the moment and I hope your situation is better at the moment. All of you are probably in a hurry to learn everything you have to know. Because of this I have to say that I really enjoyed the culture evening we had on monday!I was really impressed how entertaining the whole evening were. In fact we came there to got our questions answered and to know which aspects of the topic will be important. In fact I leraned quite a lot only throgh listening and watching the really awesome prezzi presentation. :)
What made the evening really entertaining was how the teachers presented their topics and joked about each others cultures. really liked Fionas`joke aboutt American Football and Softball.. ^^
Aside from that I had the feeling that I get to know even more about the Irish Culture topics too, just because it was so funny to listen to the passionate way our teacher presented everything.
I would have enjoyed a little discussion about some of the topics at the end of the session. For me there are some topics which really are controversal.
After studying I felt that the "office-style" quiz at the end was just perfect to round everything up. On one side we had the opportunity to show our skills and see, for ourselves, in which areas we have o improve. On the other side it was pure fun and I had to laugh so much that I nearly cried. We had to laugh about nearly everything, although it seemed a bit stupid ;) Unfortunately, we weren´t good enough to get second place but only by one point.
All in all it was a very funny and useful evening! Thanks for the work! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment